Sunday, August 16, 2015

Stitch Fix Review : August 2015

Stitch Fix Review: August 2015



Mamas - PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT - if you are not using Stitch Fix - start NOW - you can do so by going HERE!

Today, I'll review 3 of the 5 pieces that I received in my Stitch Fix on August 13th. I also recieved a draped cardigan and an lovely mint dress that I will review in a few days. But, for now, let's get started!

I requested that my stylist provide pieces that could easily transition from summer to fall and she DELIVERED! Every piece could easily be layered or worn alone to accomodate changing weather and temperatures. I have requested that this stylist style my next box, as well, because she hit the nail on the head!

Pixley Ellie Elephant Print Blouse - Stitch Fix 

It's a chiffon-type knit - very lightweight with 3/4 length sleeves - perfect to transition to fall! Looks great with the black skinnies I have on (that could easily be paired with riding boots for a fall friendly look!), but also would look awesome paired with an infinity scarf (maybe in a plum or maroon hue), boyfriend jeans, and tan booties.

Liverpool Jean Mira Skinny Jean in Black - Stitch Fix

Very easy, legging type jean, not too heavy. Can I be honest for a sec? I want these in every single color. They are just like wearing my yoga/workout pants, but obviously look more put together for running around! Increcomdibly comfortable, soft, supple and hug your curves just right. They have a pull on waist band for easy comfort with no zippers or buttons digging into your waist. They would look great with a tee shirt for warmer days or with a chunky sweater and wellies on those cold, drizzly days that we get in winter here in Alabama.

Zad Marriott Charm Layer Necklace - also Stitch Fix!

If I had seen this in store, I probably would not have picked it up, but I love it! The diamond shaped accents make the piece unique, but elegant. It's dressy, but not over the top. Great necklace.

Mossimo sandals - Target! (Another one of my fave places to shop! I use the Target Cartwheel app to get great deals!)



Bixon Ivy draped peach cardigan - Stitch Fix

It's light, romantic, and lovely. 3/4 length sleeves and the layered chiffon make this THE perfect transition piece for summer to fall! Paired with boyfriend jeans and flats for a casual look or layered over a sun dress for a dressier look, this cardigan is a winner! 

Mavi Distressed Emma Slim Boyfriend Jean - Stitch Fix (July 2015)

Much like the Liverpool Skinny Jean above, I could LIVE in these jeans (and also want them in every color...). Super soft, distressed denim with a more modern boyfriend fit (the crotch doesn't look like it's at your knees - as in other bf jeans I've tried). These are another Stitch Fix fave that I recommend to anyone that had asked about my fave pieces so far...

White tank - Express / Nude patent flats - Target


This was my 4th box from Stitch Fix and my favorite so far - if you are looking at signing up for the service, definitely be sure to set up your Pinterest board for Stitch Fix Style Inspiration so that your personal stylist can style your box to fit YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Flabby Mom to Fit Mom. Powered by