Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Worship Wednesday 5.1.2013


As you all know, it's Worship Wednesday here at Flabby Mom to Fit Mom!  I have so many wonderful things going on in my life to cause me to praise and worship the Lord all day and night! 
I am blessed to be a stay at home mom, so that I can be there to take care of my boys if and when they are sick.  Today being such an occasion, as my youngest has been running a fever all night and morning. I thank the Lord that Channing is not a fussy child. When he doesn't feel well, he just wants Mama snuggles.

I am blessed with a husband that works hard and long so that I am able to be home with our children. He provides for us so well and I thank the Lord that he is willing and able to work and wants me home with our babies.
 
I am just blessed beyond measure and so thankful for it.
 
Here are a few of my favorites from the week...I hope you enjoy them, too!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

© Flabby Mom to Fit Mom. Powered by