Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Worship Wednesday: Our New Home!

Worship Wednesday: Our New Home

Joshua 24:15 "...As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord."
 
    The Lord just continues to bless our family!  One thing that has been on our hearts (and minds) and in our prayers as of late was to be able to find our forever home. We've been living in my in-laws vacation property for the last four years and to be honest, it was just time. So, my husband and I first set about deciding what area would be best to move...somewhere larger? Somewhere smaller? Stay near where we are? Move farther away?  Well, we decided to move closer to where he works and to a slightly larger city.
 
    I am so proud to announce that the Taylor family will soon be residents of Dothan, AL! 
 
    After touring numerous houses and nit-picking them to death, we decided on the first house that we went to see. Our wonderful realtor, Brett (of Heisler Homes & Realty, HIGHLY recommended if looking in the area), said that the first house you look at usually is the house you end up buying. I don't know if that's true or not, but it was for us.
Our New Home!
    I'm excited for the opportunity for Kevin and I to re-connect with old friends and make new ones, as well as, spending more time with family that live up that way. I am also excited for the boys to have the opportunity to meet other children that live in the neighborhood and make friends, as there are few children their age that live near our current home.

   May I ask that you say a small prayer for us that the closing goes smoothly and there are no hiccups along the way?  We appreciate the prayers and know that the Lord is by our side during this new chapter in our lives.

 
God bless you and your family!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Flabby Mom to Fit Mom. Powered by