Friday, April 3, 2015

Post Hysterectomy Fitness - What my current Diet looks like...


                                          

I mention the meal plan I am following in the video. No doubt, the nutrition is the hardest part, but even following a super clean eating plan before, I found myself gaining weight - instead of losing. The average weight gain of most women in the first year post hysterectomy is 25 lbs. 25 POUNDS!  That's crazy! So, to help you help yourself, please check out my meal planner below - it has the first 7 days filled in to give you an example of what I am eating. You can use the latter 14 days of space to fill in your meals.



And, I can't stress this enough, if you are struggling and would like to learn more about the programs, supplements, or meal plans that I am following in this post-hysterectomy journey, please feel free to contact me at candace@flabbymomtofitmom.com or on facebook here.






1 comment:

  1. All Natural Chisel - Tibetan Atlas
    An alloy of titanium grey titanium which has been carefully kept in titanium rod in leg its stainless steel frame. It is titanium teeth k9 made burnt titanium of wood and is the pure titanium earrings basis of the original chisel.

    ReplyDelete

© Flabby Mom to Fit Mom. Powered by