Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Waistline Wednesday: The beginning of my P90X3 journey

Waistline Wednesday

The beginning of my P90X3 journey...

So, as you all can see by reading, I didn't finish my third round of Chalean Extreme...not that I didn't want to, but my husband gifted us with P90X3 for Christmas. For us to work out together...

First, let's just say, he's not a big fitness person, he used to be -- but grad school and the trials of marriage and two kids in 5 years, he has lost his love for it...so, I was thrilled when he surprised me with the program! And, decided that whenever he was ready, we would start the program.  He chose the start date of January 9, 20134- then got sick, haha. So, we officially began the program on Monday, January 13, 2014 together.

Here are MY before pictures taken on January 12, 2014. (He asked that I not share his with the world...YET.)

 

 

 
My measurements are as follows:
 
Weight: 140
Chest: 34.5"
Waist: 28"
Love Handles: 35.25"
Hips: 39"
R Thigh: 22.5"
L Thigh: 22.75"
R Bicep: 11"
L Bicep: 11"
R Calf: 14"
L Calf: 14"
 
 
I pretty well maintained my weight through the holidays, my measurements went up though, so I will be working to get THOSE numbers down.
 
Who wants to join me?? Find me on Facebook at Flabby Mom to FIT Mom, then message me asking about the February 3rd challenge group. :)  #Iwannahelpyou

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Flabby Mom to Fit Mom. Powered by