Thursday, December 18, 2014

21 Day Fix - a Christmas Journey - Week 1 Update!

21 Day Fix - A Christmas Journey


Week 1 Update

Progress Photos


So here are my week 1 progress photos. I'm down 2.6 lbs and I don't know how many inches. I didn't take measurements this week. I'll take them at the end of the three weeks. 

Something that I will be doing going forward is exercising on an empty stomach in the morning to optimize fat burn. Studies say that you burn 20% more fat when doing fasted exercise in the morning. And, I'm ALL about that FAT burn! I will also be following a carb cycling plan as closely as I can while also following the 21 Day Fix plan. I know that I will be eliminating my yellow containers two days per week and introducing them in 1 by 1 during the week until I use both on my high carb day. 

I will be sticking to around 1200 calories per day on my low carb and medium carb days and around 1900 calories on my high carb day - which also conveniently coincides with LEG DAY! 

This new part of my journey will be a struggle, but one that will prepare me for getting ready to compete in late 2015. I am looking forward to the challenge and accept it.

A sample of my meal plan and what it will look like on LOW CARB days is as follows:
Meal 1: Oatmeal & Egg Whites
Meal 2: Grilled Chicken and boiled potatoes
Meal 3: Orange Roughy and broccoli
Meal 4: Shakeology & 12 almonds
Meal 5: Fish filet and salad
Meal 6: Turkey breast and asparagus

If you are interested in learning more about the 21 Day Fix or Shakeology, shoot me a message at candace@flabbymomtofitmom.com

If you would like to follow me on Facebook, you can find me here: Flabby Mom to FIT Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

© Flabby Mom to Fit Mom. Powered by