Monday, September 21, 2015

Flabby Mom to FIT Mom: The Hormone Reset Diet Group!


Hey guys!  I hope you watched the above video, but if not, here's a brief synopsis...

A few weeks ago, I opened up about my struggles since my hysterectomy last year. In an attempt to help alleviate some of my symptoms up until my BHRT (bio-identical hormone replacement therapy) appointment on October 16th, I will be following The Hormone Reset Diet by Dr. Sara Gottfried for 21 days starting on September 28th. 


I will also be continuing to do the 21 Day Fix workouts, the 21 Day Fix containers. and utilizing Shakeology daily as the hormone reset diet says to use a protein powder/shake supplement to help prevent muscle wasting by providing extra protein while you eliminate certain things from your diet to reset your hormones.

I would love to have a group of 3 to 5 women that would like to join me in this group, so for every woman that purchases the 21 Day Fix challenge pack (which includes your first month of Shakeology, your workout program, the container system, etc...) I am gifting them with the Hormone Reset Diet book so that it is not something extra that you need to purchase. 

You can purchase your 21 Day Fix kit by clicking the picture above - I will be notified that you ordered and contact you directly! 

If you have any questions before ordering, please don't hesitate to reach out to me at candace.g.taylor@comcast.net ! I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Flabby Mom to Fit Mom. Powered by