Monday, April 15, 2013

Insanity!!!

I'm currently going through the Ultimate Reset and will be posting some of my favorite vegan recipes from that journey soon, but first I want to let all of you know that my NEXT journey (starting in 9 days...) is going to be INSANITY!
 

 
This will be my first time doing this program and I am excited and scared all at the same time.  I know several others who have had incredible results with it and can't wait to document my journey here with you all! 
 
I'll be posting weekly accountability photos so you can see what's happening with my consistent use of Insanity plus Shakeology. Day 1 will be April 25, 2013. That day I will post my before photos and measurements along with a general meal plan that I will be following. (On that day, you will also find the meal plan under the 'Meal Plan' tab at the top!) 
 
I would love some of you to join my challenge group to not only help keep me accountable, but keep you accountable, as well. If you are interested in joining the challenge, please shoot me an email at cgranberrytaylor@gmail.com or you can purchase the Insanity challenge pack at the following link.  The challenge pack includes the program, your first month of Shakeology, and ME as your coach and accountability partner!
 
 
Let's do this together!!! <3
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

© Flabby Mom to Fit Mom. Powered by