Friday, April 19, 2013

Beachbody Challenge Transformation: Tanya C.



Meet Tanya C., she lost over 101 lbs. and 17" off of her waist using Insanity and ChaLEAN Extreme.

Tell us about your life before you started the program. How did you feel about yourself and your body?* 
To be completely honest, before I was ashamed, negative, lazy and de-motivated, I did not care what went into my body or how I treated it. I'd choose people and events in my life that also reflected that. I would drink coffee all day loaded with cream & sugar, smoked a pack a day, was exhausted of all the time always looked forward to food at every event (birthday parties, family gathering, etc.). I've always been overweight and for some reason, I had it in my head that being a mom and a wife it didn't matter what you looked like.

What inspired you to change your life and begin your transformation journey?* 
 Shortly after my 31st birthday, I felt old. I was always tired with daily headaches.I set a goal to quit smoking, as I smoked a pack a day at least. The true, unfortunate eye opener for me was loosing a former coworker at the age of 38. She also was a wife and mother and battled with her weight we both had similar medical history in our families; diabetes, high blood pressure, etc., so I took the drive and started making changes instead of excuses and for once I was changing my life not looking back. January 5th 2012, I quit my 14 year heavy habit of smoking. At the same time, I slowly but successfully ditched the cream & sugar in my coffee then went to one black coffee a day. I then replaced my smoking habit with exercise, running for 30 minutes per day. I realized it was a snowball effect, I did not want junk in my life!!! I didn't want diabetes or heart disease to ruin my life. I wanted to beat it before I had to treat it! I reduced this chance and I was going to make it important!
 
What is the greatest challenge you faced before beginning the program? How did the program and Beachbody® help you overcome that challenge?* 
 The biggest challenge was finding a sitter or time to go for a run. With the Beachbody DVDs, I was able to do it from home. Plus, it has all the results of a personal trainer without the time and money. With winter on its way I wanted a workout I could do with snow on the ground, rain or shine, I still could press play day after day.
 
Why did you choose this particular program?*
 I wanted high cardio with a challenge and I liked that it was under 60min mostly, so I went with Insanity. I wanted something to replace my running. I saw the informercial and wanted that t-shirt so bad. So, I took the 60 day challenge!! I was so proud of myself and how I got stronger and faster I repeated the challenge 3 times. I was so pleased with Beachbody, I decided to try another program and I'm now 2 months in on the ChaLean Extreme program and sure am pleased that I'm in the best shape of my whole life!

What in particular did you like about the program you chose?* 
 I liked that it looked challenging and it promised results I wanted to give myself this mental and physical challenge.
 
Describe the results you achieved with your Beachbody program. Which achievements are you proud of?*
  I still remember my 30 day picture compared to day one photo. When I saw the comparison I cried!!! I was so proud of myself! I felt and feel so confident, strong, and happy. So much so that I kept going 3 times! I'm proud of the strength & speed I have achieved. This was an investment that I will continue to use alternating with other programs. I'm so pleases with the diversity that Beachbody offers. I have never ever had this amount of definition.
 
How has your life changed since completing your Beachbody program?* Words can't express how my life has changed!!! I'm stronger mentally & physically, happier, healthier. I did a 360 on the history of trending diabetics in my family!!! I'm my sons hero and a role model for many. Most importantly, I love and respect myself and am so blessed for this new found life Beachbody has helped me create for myself!!!


If you're ready to take the Beachbody Challenge and get results like Tanya's, please don't hesitate anymore. Email me today at cgranberrytaylor@gmail.com or find me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/candace.g.taylor -- I'm here to help YOU and look forward to it!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Flabby Mom to Fit Mom. Powered by