Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Worship Wednesday

     


      Today is Worship Wednesday here at Flabby Mom to Fit Mom!  I questioned when coming up with his blog whether or not to share my faith, but when sitting and truly thinking about it. I felt ashamed for having questioned it. I wasn't always a faithful Christian growing up, but since having children, I felt that it was not just important to set an example for them -- it was a necessity. I want to be the type of mother that they are proud of. I want to teach them the principles of being Godly young men.

      Recently, I began teaching a teen Bible study at our home church. Many of the young men and women that often attend come from non-Christian homes. I want to be an example to them, as well. While I don't see but one or two of them on Sundays, I hope that our time together on Wednesday nights is one that they cherish and that I can be a role model of sorts to them. I'm teaching them the Word, as well as learning more myself!  It's a truly awesome thing to be a part of!


      Now that you've read a little about me, let me share some of my favorite scripture in pictures... enjoy!


     Be sure to leave a comment with a few of your favorites!  <3








No comments:

Post a Comment

© Flabby Mom to Fit Mom. Powered by