Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Worship Wednesday! 4.24.13

It's Worship Wednesday here at Flabby Mom to Fit Mom!  Here are just a few verses and images that have spoken to me this past week!  Have a blessed week! <3
 
 
I LOVE this image...it says to anyone and everyone, the Lord can USE YOU no matter what because His grace is sufficient. Do not worry your heart about what anyone else thinks because He is the only one that matters!

When I was overweight, I was a fearful, timid person. I was constantly worried about what others thought and that worry caused me to EAT and lack the self-discipline that I needed to accomplish my goals. I was reading a devotion one night, early in my fitness journey and this was the verse that was part of that devotion. Ever since, I have had it posted in my house. It gives me strength! 

 
Something that I have recently taken on is teaching a Youth/Teen Bible Study on Wednesday nights at our church. I may not be the most qualified, but the Lord put it on my heart to do it and I am loving it! (I don't know about the kids so much...lol) It has been a blessing to become involved with these young adults.


I was broken and now I'm amazing. ;) Thank you, Lord, for your never-ending love and strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Flabby Mom to Fit Mom. Powered by