Thursday, December 26, 2013

Transformation Thursday: Kati C - A Focus T25 Success Story

Transformation Thursday:

Kati C. - A Focus T25 Success Story
 

Before I started Focus T25 I was 30 pounds overweight and had just given birth to a baby boy.  I was so depressed and would cry when I looked in the mirror.  I couldn't believe how out of shape I was.  It broke my heart that I had no energy to play with my babies.  I just wanted to hide from life and sleep all day long.  I would make excuses why I couldn't see friends and family.

My newborn baby and my 3 year old daughter needed a happy healthy mom. I knew I had to get my butt in gear and get moving for them. I started drinking Shakeology and working out with Focus T25. I am convinced that the combination cured my post-partum depression.

My biggest challenge was to face my fear of failure. I had tried so many things in the past I didn't want to fail again. I also could not afford it. I decided to put myself first for a change and paid my electricity 6 days late to buy T25!  I am now a better mom and wife because of my health.

25 minutes was all I could give with 2 kids. I am so glad I did! Focus T25 is so fun and short and sweet!

I love the time and the energy. I also love that Tania is there to modify. I followed her the first week to get my strength back after baby.  I would go to the posts when my husband ate bad food in front of me. It was also so nice to have encouragement and support. Like having 40 work out buddies holding me accountable posting motivational things every day.  I am so proud of the abs I have never had before. I also had legs covered with cellulite...NOT ANYMORE! I lost 28 lbs in the 10 weeks that it takes to complete Focus T25.
I felt so healthy drinking Shakeology. Yes I saw benefits in my mood. I was new to clean eating and it was so nice for me to grab on the go instead of me bringing my Tupperware of chicken, veggies, and sweet potato. I love it. I felt like I was on top of the world. It was like a natural high getting all that processed food out of my diet and getting the whole foods in! I have conquered my post-partum depression! I am myself again. In fact, I am better than ever. I am the mom I have always wanted to be. I am a strong example to my children and to moms everywhere that don't believe they can get back in shape.

If you need a coach or are looking to join a challenge group to help keep you on track, email me at cgranberrytaylor@gmail.com or find me on Facebook at Flabby Mom to FIT Mom!

Be sure to submit your Focus T25 results by entering The Beachbody Challenge!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Flabby Mom to Fit Mom. Powered by