Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Waistline Wednesday : My 4 Week Progress with ChaLEAN Extreme!

Waistline Wednesday

My 4 Week Progress with ChaLEAN Extreme!

So, I'm a day late with my update, but here it is!  I have to admit, I missed an entire week of workouts last week. I was helping my mom decorate a condo, went and sat with my grandmother who had shoulder surgery, and did a super deep clean on my house before our Ugly Sweater Christmas party last Saturday!  I know that my results would be much better had I not missed the workouts, but I made excuses...and just didn't get it done. My photos show more definition through my mid-section and my arms.
 
 
12/18/13
Weight: 140.5 (no change)
Chest: 34 (-.5 inches)
Waist: 27.75 (-.25 inches)
Love Handles: 33.75 (-.25 inches)
Hips: 38.75 (-.25 inches)
R Thigh: 22.75 (-.25 inches)
L Thigh: 22.75 (-.25 inches)
R Calf: 13.75 (no change)
L Calf: 13.75 (no change)
R Bicep: 11 (no change)
L Bicep: 11 (no change)
R Forearm: 9.5 (no change)
L Forearm: 9.0 (no change)
 
Total inches lost over the past two weeks: -1.75 inches
 
So a total of 2.5 lbs and 8 inches in the first 30 days of ChaLEAN Extreme.  I'm excited to see the changes over the NEXT two weeks as I start the PUSH phase on Monday (I'm making up last week's missed workouts this week). So, check back on December 31, 2013 for my last post of 2013 and my latest progress report!

If you would like to join me on this journey back to health and fitness, please shoot me an email at cgranberrytaylor@gmail.com or join me at my facebook page Flabby Mom to FIT Mom! I look forward to hearing from you and sharing your journey with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Flabby Mom to Fit Mom. Powered by