Monday, December 9, 2013

Motivation Monday: What motivates YOU?!

Motivation Monday


   What motivates you to pursue a dream, achieve a goal, step outside of your comfort zone?? I know that for me, seeing others achieve success in their professional/personal life helps to motivate me to emulate their success in my own life. It's not so much a competition with them as it is with myself. To be stronger, better, faster, more efficient, more fit, more healthy, just MORE than I was the previous day.  It's not about power, money, fame, etc. for me -- it's about the challenge with myself.

  For example, right now, as you all know, I am pursuing my goal of completing ChaLEAN Extreme again and getting 10 lbs off of me by New Years. I still have 7 lbs to get to that goal and only a few weeks to do it. I know that my eating hasn't been 100% and my workouts this past week were less than perfect -- so over the next 3 weeks, I will be very strict with my diet and really push myself with my workouts to reach my goal!

  I also have a business goal of reaching Diamond rank in my Beachbody business by New Years. In order to do that, I will have to not only step outside of my comfort zone in speaking to new people, but actually discussing the business side of Beachbody with them. It's one of those things that make me nervous -- so much so that I break out in a sweat. I WILL do it, though, because I have committed to the goal -- not only to myself, but to others close to me.

   So, I ask YOU -- what motivates you to do what you do?  Leave me a comment below -- I love to hear about what makes others tick. :)


 
 
 

1 comment:

© Flabby Mom to Fit Mom. Powered by