Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Workout Wednesday: What IS ChaLEAN Extreme??

Workout Wednesday: What IS ChaLEAN Extreme??
 
     I know, you've read about me re-starting my journey with this program ChaLEAN Extreme.  And, I know that you've probably been wondering exactly what ChaLEAN Extreme involves...well, check out this quick video to see what I'm doing everyday and to learn more about what's included in the program.
 
 
 
I personally know the results that this program can produce because I used it exclusively, along with Shakeology, to lose nearly 60 pounds in 6 months. After 30 days, the phase is switched and you're body is left guessing -- revving your metabolism and burning off fat!  My first two rounds, I only had 5, 8, and 10 lb dumbbells to get me through all three phases, so I didn't really BUILD the muscle that I wanted, but I did burn a TON of fat!  This time around, I'm using the selecttech weights that Chalene uses in the videos. (Thanks to my sweet hubby, who bought them for us as a valentine's day gift!) So, I'm looking forward to really PUSHING myself throughout the Push phase of the program.
 
If you have any questions about the program, the nutrition plan included, or Shakeology, feel free to shoot me a message at cgranberrytaylor@gmail.com !
 
 
Keep following along with me on my journey!  I hope to help inspire and motivate other moms to go from flabby to FIT! Find me on Facebook at Flabby Mom to Fit Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Flabby Mom to Fit Mom. Powered by