Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Transformation Tuesday: 2 Week Progress with ChaLEAN Extreme

Transformation Tuesday: 2 Week Progress with ChaLEAN Extreme

As promised, here is my two week check in with ChaLEAN Extreme

My photos don't show a ton of difference (to me - sorry for the poor quality...it's beyond time for a new phone), but we also had a holiday thrown in the mix! ;)  (Yes, I enjoyed Thanksgiving goodies in moderation!)




My measurements are starting to look a little better!

Day 1                      Day 14
Weight: 143             140.5
Chest: 34.5              34.5
Waist: 29                 28  (down 1 in.!)
Love Handles: 36      35 (down 1 in.!)
Hips: 40                   39 (down 1 in.!)
R Thigh: 24              23 (down 1 in.!)
L Thigh: 23.25          23 (down .25 in.!)
R Calf: 14                 13.75 (down .25 in.!)
L Calf: 14                 13.75 (down .25 in.!)
R Bicep: 11.5            11 (down .5 in.!)
L Bicep: 11.5             11 (down .5 in.!)
R Forearm: 9.75        9.5 (down .25 in.!)
L Forearm: 9.25         9 (down .25 in.!)


So a total of 2.5 lbs and 6.25 inches in the first 14 days of ChaLEAN Extreme. I'm using Shakeology as a snack during the day, but will begin using it as a meal replacement from here on out! I'm excited to see the changes over the NEXT two weeks, so be sure to check back on December 17th to see my official 30 day photos before I start the PUSH phase of the program!

If you would like to join me on this journey back to health and fitness, please shoot me an email at cgranberrytaylor@gmail.com or join me at my facebook page Flabby Mom to FIT Mom! I look forward to hearing from you and sharing your journey with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

© Flabby Mom to Fit Mom. Powered by