Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Transformation Tuesday: Sara - A Focus T25 Success Story

Transformation Tuesday

Sara - A Focus T25 Success Story


 
Sara is a 34 year old mom of a 3 1/2 month old and a 2 year old. So, time was an issue, but I'll let you read what she had to say about her experience with Focus T25 and Shakeology.

Tell us about your life before you started the program. How did you feel about yourself and your body?*
I felt sluggish, no motivation, depressed, extremely tired all the time! No self confidence and hated shopping for cloths or going to parties afraid everyone was talking about me and how I looked. I didn’t want to leave the house!
What is the greatest challenge you faced before beginning the program? How did the program and Beachbody® help you overcome that challenge?*
My greatest challenge was to hit play everyday!! Just having a baby 3 1/2 months ago and a two year old time was very tricky to workout and always used that excuse not to workout do to the lack of time! T25 helped me over come this challenge because it was only 25 min a day and there is no excuse not to find 25 min in my life to change it!!
Why did you choose this particular program?*
Only 25 minutes a day! For a busy mom of two small children I found 25 minutes every day to get it done and continue on being the best mother I could! Anyone can give 25 minutes of their life to a new and better you. Before you know it I hit start and was halfway through then it was over in a blink of an eye! The toughest 25 minutes of my day but looked forward to feeling amazing every time I was finished with it! Gave me something to look forward to daily!!
What in particular did you like about the program you chose?*
That it was only 25 minutes a day and I was able to find the time to get my workout in with my crazy schedule!
Describe the results you achieved with your Beachbody program. Which achievements are you proud of?*
I am so exited to post my before and after pictures ! I lost a total of 21 pounds and around 19 inches. Went from 180 pounds to 159 pounds! I went from a size 16 pants to a size 10!!! I’m most proud of sticking it out for all ten weeks! When I hit the halfway point and saw my 30 day results I new I had to push play everyday in order to get the most out of this program and for myself! I’m so thankful I got through this program and stuck it out! So amazed with how I look and feel!
How has your life changed since completing your Beachbody program?*
Wow where do I begin, I have so much more energy for my kids! I’m not as tired as I was before starting the program! I don’t even need my coffee anymore, thanks to shakeology! It has boosted my energy to a whole new level! I look and feel so much more confident in my own cloths and when I go out I get compliments all the time and people stating”I can’t believe you have a 3 month old baby” I crave to workout now and look forward to dripping in sweat daily! This program has made me a better person, less stressed and more energized for my life and for my family! Thank you beach body for coming out with such an amazing program that works for busy people!
How did participating in a Challenge Group help you reach your goals? How did your group support you and keep you accountable?
Yes my challenge group kept me motivated and answered my questions all the time! We had weekly Saturday results day and we all said our stats and how we would do more or less the next week with our nutrition, workouts and activity level!
How did a Beachbody Supplement or Nutritional Product or Program affect any existing health conditions you have?
My overall blood pressure and labs were not effected. I am always within range with them!
Did you achieve any other measureable improvements with a Beachbody Supplement or Nutritional Product or Program? (e.g. Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar, triglycerides, etc…)
No everything was normal before I started program and they remain normal now.
 
 
If you are interested in Focus T25 (here), Shakeology ( here), or BOTH (here)-- shoot me an email at cgranberrytaylor@gmail.com or follow the links provided. :)
 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome work! I am starting tomorrow and am super excited. Thanks for sharing your story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, you are an example for every busy mommy in the world
    I'm doing insanity and then I'll do t25.
    Thanks for share your story :-)

    ReplyDelete

© Flabby Mom to Fit Mom. Powered by