Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Transformation Tuesday: Cara B. - A Focus T25 Success Story!

Transformation Tuesday!

Cara B. - A Focus T25 Success Story!

Cara's story in her own words - "Before I lost 30 lbs. with T25 I felt like a typical run-down mom. I had gaining over 80 lbs. while pregnant and was depressed. "Who was this person in the mirror?", I'd ask myself. "Where did all my energy go?" All I did was lie on the couch, watch TV, and eat myself into the next day. Then I'd do it all over again. Whenever I did find a little bit of my old-self and get dressed up to have some adult time, I'd try on everything in my closet only to realize just how much I had let myself go. But it wasn't just my body and my attitude that changed. The more depressed I got the more seizures I started having. This is when I realized it was time to change before I ended up really hurting myself, or others around me. So I turned to my father, who's a Beachbody Coach, and asked for help.

I chose FOCUS T25 because of my lack of time. With a toddler running around, only putting in 25 minutes a day for an hour's worth of results sounded great to me! I used to run on the elliptical for half an hour but I never saw any results. With T25, change happened fast. In 60 days I went from 164 lbs. to 134, and from a size 15 to a 7. My waist shrunk from a 36 to a 28, I lost 4 inches in my hips, 8 in my chest, 2 in my arms and 3 inches in my thighs.

I now also drink Shakeology every day for breakfast. Before I discovered this miracle meal I used to skip out on breakfast and lunch because I just flat out didn't have the energy to make myself anything to eat. Now I make a shake every morning and throw anything and everything I can find into the blender. It's just soooooo easy! I've also noticed that I have way more energy throughout my day and can easily accomplish things like getting groceries, working out, and taking my daughter to the park. I literally feel like I have energy coming out of my ears. I've also gained way more patience with my daughter and don't get as aggravated with her as I did before. We laugh and play so much more now and that is one of the greatest gifts I could've ever asked for.

But I couldn't have made such a huge change in my life if it wasn't for my amazing Challenge Group. This incredible group of people knew exactly how I felt and what I was going through and were the greatest support team I could have ever asked for. In the beginning, my greatest challenge was thinking that I couldn't lose weight or change my ways. But with my team's support, I exceeded my goals and couldn't be more proud of myself. Finally, I'm confident in myself again and know I can do anything I put my mind to!

Today I can do everyday things without getting light headed or out of breath. I can bring a basket of laundry up the stairs, take my daughter on 2-mile park walks, play with her on the Jungle Jim, and chase her around. I'm no longer tired and just wearing a spot into the couch. And I'm no longer awake at 2 am eating a family size bag of chips or a whole bag of "fun size" Twix. My seizures are finally under control and I've never felt better in my life.

Now a days people say, "I wish I looked like you!" and "How did you do it?" And I just love that! I've missed those compliments. And now that I feel complete, emotionally and physically, I'm helping others the same way I was helped. Thanks you Beachbody, you saved me. You truly did!!!

You can change your life, too. Take The Beachbody Challenge™, for the ultimate motivation to get fit! Select any Beachbody® program and once you complete it, share your results for your chance to win cash and prizes.
For more information on how YOU can join the Beachbody Challenge, please email me at cgranberrytaylor@gmail.com or find me at Flabby Mom to FIT Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Flabby Mom to Fit Mom. Powered by